«Twilight Italian Forum & GDR» ~ The Host - L'Ospite ~ since 26/12/2007

Spoiler sull'epilogo

« Older   Newer »
zimona
icon9  view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 19:48

Allora ovvio che non so se sia vero o no ma...

ATTENZIONE SPOILER

CITAZIONE
first off let me say this. I trust this source, shes a regular member of the community i got this from, that im a part of as well. she's very friendly, she has NO REASON TO LIE, and her sister got 2 copies of the book early. She got the call from her sister, who read her the epilogue over the phone, and she jotted down the important information.

SHE HAS THE LEGAL RIGHT TO POST THIS STUFF, HER SISTER BOUGHT THE BOOKS, DIDNT STEAL THEM. The books are legally hers now, wether they were due out, or not. She doesnt have pictures, so for those who need picture proof, please dont complain to me.

Source: http://musiclover011.livejournal.com/

You have to friend her to get it, but the post is this http://musiclover011.livejournal.com/12650.html

Heres what she said

well, the epilogue is called "HAPPILY EVER AFTER" and starts on page 742

ps i took notes for you guys over the phone tyvm

it appears that everyone is at the cullen house, with a bunch of foreign vampires like an amazonian tribe and an irish coven oh and the denalis, chattin bout how they BEAT UP THE VOLTURI! carlisle is talkin bout how he's prepared to fight them again should they ever try, bc they went to far and blah blah blah... jacob is there, obviously still alive, and they talk about how the wolves were the biggest reason the volturi backed down

also, jacob brings up the fact that there are TRUE werewolves out there, with the full moon and everything, but idk wtf significance that was

in the epic battle i'm assuming was before, tanya lost a sister.

bella has obviously become a vampire BUT NOT BEFORE SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A CHILD... EDWARDS CHILD WHO IS HALF VAMPIRE AND NAMED NESSI AND APPARENTLY VERY CUTE. bella's special power that really saved their asses was she has like a love shield (omg lily potter wut) and alice, jasper, esme, and carlisle and edward are all just fine. emmett is too but there is no mention of rosalie.

JACOB IMPRINTED ON BELLA'S DAUGHTER LOLZ WHO IS HALF VAMPIRE BUT JACOB DOESN'T CARE

oh, sue and charlie are now an item. idk idk i love that

bella drones on about how she and edward will be together forever and ever and ever in their cottage somewhere in the woods around the cullens house

bella reminisces about how edward married her under a haven of flowers or something while she tries to control her shield powers

edward and bella are makin out after puttin their kid to bed. my sister becomes srsly embarassed bc i made her read it out loud

and the last sentence is something like "and we have forever"

So, DISCUSS.

If she gets pictures, i'll post them. Just know that im 100% certain this is legit, but for those who dont know me, i dont expect you to trust that. But here they are anyways, so enjoy/believe or dont enjoy/dont believe.

You'll see the proof in your hands in 4 days :)

(Fonte)

O MIO DIO!! per ora non riesco a dire altro..

simona87
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 20:00

:o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: Mi sembra una fine troppo strana per essere vera! Cioè...Jake imprintato con la figlia di Bella...Non ci posso credere... :omg: :omg: :omg:

Phoenix of the White Agony
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 20:19

:...:
Oddio, vabbè che la Meyer non ama i finali drammatici, ma questo è un po' banale... "E vissero per sempre felici e contenti"... no, non attacca...
[e se è varo, non so quanto rosicherò quando avrò finito il libro xD]

Ma i vampiri non possono avere figli... cioè, Rosalie non sarebbe così distrutta se avesse la possibilità di una famiglia con Emmett... :nono:

simona87
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 20:22

Forse i vampiri maschi possono,non possono le femmine... :dunno:
Se fosse così,ci avremmo azzeccato tantissimo col gdr! :lmao: :lmao: Abbiamo predetto la fine di BD! :lmao:

~•Steden
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 20:39

Anche per il cottage nella foresta come voleva il mio Edward :ph34r:

Non lo so non vorrei che fosse un fake, ma non è menzionata Rosalie e la cosa mi fa star male :ecco:

La storia di Jacob mi piace e non mi piace :mmm: mi piace perchè si leva dalle scatole tra Ed/Bella, ma non mi piace perchè alla fine ce l'avranno sempre in casa :ph34r:

Tra tutte la cosa più fattibile è il fatto che combattano i Volturi :XD:

Phoenix of the White Agony
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 20:41

:sisi:

simona87
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 20:46

CITAZIONE (~•Steden @ 28/7/2008, 21:39)
La storia di Jacob mi piace e non mi piace :mmm: mi piace perchè si leva dalle scatole tra Ed/Bella, ma non mi piace perchè alla fine ce l'avranno sempre in casa :ph34r:

Bè attenzione:dice che lui avrà l'imprinting con la figlia,ma non è detto che alla figlia interessi jake :lmao: :lmao: A maggior ragione che è mezza vampira!

~•Steden
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 20:50

uhauhauhauhah :lmao: forse è meglio che stia lontano da Bella e famiglia e ci metta una bella pietra sopra :ihih:
Ho voglia di leggere questo libro, ma ho davvero una paura assurda di farlo ._.
Più che altro da una parte mi spiace per Jake se così fosse :XD:

zimona
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 20:50

crudele simo :XD:

simona87
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 21:02

:timido: :timido: :lmao: Simo è la verità...Povero cagnetto alla fine dai...Sarebbe crudele la Meyer se lo facesse finire così...

~•Steden
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 21:03

CITAZIONE
"And since we’re talking physiology…I’ve had tons of people ask if vampires can have babies. The answer is no. " - Stephenie Meyer, in a personal correspondence to the Twilight Lexicon.

mah :mmm:

simona87
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 21:05

e allora come fa Bella ad avere un figlio da Edward?La zia Mey ha cambiato idea?O la fine è un fake,come mi sembra più probabile?

~•Steden
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 21:08

Io non riesco a credere che la Mey si rovini così. Una copia in giro 4 giorni prima dell'uscita mi sembra una cavolata :mmm:

E poi fa molto l'happy ending di Harry Potter :alienff:

simona87
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 21:09

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: Lo sapremo solo sabato....

~•Steden
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 21:17

CITAZIONE
I'm totally thinking this is some bad fucked up Maury episode.
Bella: I am 110% sure that Edward is the father!
Edward: I'm 200% sure that I am not the babys father because I'm a vampire. End of story!
Jacob: It could be mine...
Bella: In your dreams!
Maury: In the case of 1 month old Nessi... Edward, you are not the father. Jacob, you are the father!
*Bella screams, crowd goes crazy and Edward beats the crap out of Jacob making it all seem like Jerry Springer like*

il commento di una ragazza in Lion & Lamb :lmao:

Pensate che una ha scritto la quote di Edward riferendosi alla bambina :XD:

you're awfully small to be so hugely irritating, nessi <-- :pff:

54 replies since 28/7/2008, 19:48   497 views