«Twilight Italian Forum & GDR» ~ The Host - L'Ospite ~ since 26/12/2007

Breaking Dawn from Kellan Lutz

« Older   Newer »
~•Steden
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 17:53

CITAZIONE
I read the interview twilighters.org had with Kellan Lutz (Emmett) and he got this question about how he would write the ending of Breaking Dawn and his answer was rather...interesting.

Charlotte: If you could write the ending of ‘Breaking Dawn’, how would you have it all end? (and guys….do not all go OME! Haha cus that’s how I reacted when he answered!)

Kellan: ahhhh! You see, I’m so biased on how it ends because I know how it ends (!!!!!!!). So I can’t even answer that in a way because what I say might be taken to be truth or false. But I know that the fifth book is being worked on so I don’t want anything to end and I just believe in the love between the characters and I really know it’s endless and I know whatever happens, happens and I know everyone may be surprised but they’ll love it.

ok io ora ho sinceramente paura :cry:

Fonte

Phoenix of the White Agony
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 18:16

The fifth book? Fifth? E Midnight Sun dove lo schiaffiamo? T___T

simona87
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 18:19

:o: :o: Quinto libro?Forse per quinto libro intende proprio MS... :dunno: :dunno:
Comunque lui è certo che piacerà a tutti il finale di BD,e visto che crede nell'amore tra i personaggi magari sarà una fine bellissima :ocioni: Lo spero almeno :lima:

~•Steden
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 18:26

Penso che con il quinto libro intenda Midnight Sun, anche se cmq la Meyer non ha ancora ufficializzato che BD sia l'ultimo, se non sbaglio :unsure:

simona87
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 18:58

:mmm: :mmm: :mmm: Sarebbe bello se la storia continuasse,ma poi rischierebbe di diventare ripetitiva...

~•Steden
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 18:59

Si guasterebbe :sisi: guarda solo cos'ha combinato in Eclipse per poter scrivere Breaking Dawn :ph34r:

zimona
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 19:39

quello che sono sicura di voler leggere dopo BD è MS.. non so se ne vorrei un altro..

~•Steden
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 19:42

Io li voglio tutti quelli dal punto di vista di Ed :ecco:

7 replies since 28/7/2008, 17:53   62 views