«Twilight Italian Forum & GDR» ~ The Host - L'Ospite ~ since 26/12/2007

A Note Regarding Upcoming Titles in the Twilight Saga

« Older   Newer »
zimona
view post Posted on 20/6/2008, 11:05

The following is a message from Elizabeth:

"As some of you may have seen, a few fansites have posted a scanned brochure on upcoming titles in the Twilight Saga that was given out at a recent publishing trade show. The information in that brochure was never confirmed or final and the information contained in the brochure was never meant for the general public. We can, however, announce the following titles that will be coming out this fall in connection with the Twilight Saga:

• Twilight Saga Collection Box Set: Box set containing all four novels in the Twilight Saga (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn), including four limited-edition prints (October 2008; $83.00)

• Twilight Collector's Edition: Deluxe hardcover edition of Twilight, housed in a slipcase, includes a ribbon bookmark and newly-designed chapter openers (October 2008; $30.00)

• Twilight Mass Market Movie tie-in: a mass market is a smaller size paperback, it will feature movie art on the cover (November 2008; $7.99)

• Twilight Trade Paperback Movie tie-in: this is the size of the current Twilight paperback, but it is being repackaged with movie art and will have a full-color movie poster inside (November 2008; $10.99)

Just a reminder that any publishing information that does not appear on thetwilightsaga or StephenieMeyer should not be considered confirmed or accurate."

As soon as these editions become available for pre-order we will post links on our site. I also want to add a couple of random items:

• First, don't forget that pre-sales start tomorrow for the New York City show of the Breaking Dawn Concert Series, and tickets for all four events go on sale this Saturday .

• Also, I know that some of you have had some problems receiving the RSS updates. Certain feed readers are not picking up the new posts and I'm having a hard time figuring it out. But, I am working on a long-term solution, so those of you who like RSS feeds please bear with me and I promise I'll come through for you in the next few months. Thanks for your patience.

(fonte)

simona87
view post Posted on 20/6/2008, 12:39

:woot: :ocioni: :ocioni: :ocioni: la prevendita di BD... :ocioni:

WeariaDense
view post Posted on 26/5/2010, 16:41

Hello guys,

My name is Daniel and I am from Stirling in the UK. I have freshly discovered this forum and I like it very much.
I am a bit shy so I wont write much about myself but maybe when I will get confortable, you guys will get to know me better!
My main hobbies are cooking and watching movies. I also love outdoor activites but the temperature has been bad for the last weeks or so here in Stirling.

I was wondering if anyone else here is from the united Kingdom too?

I am happy to have joined this forum!
Cya!
:)

PS: Sorry if this was posted in the wrong section. I could not find the right one!

Crorierce
view post Posted on 31/5/2010, 16:03

Hi ,

I am also from the UK. Oh and I am new to this forum also !

My name is Maria.
This forum is awesome. I am also shy but since you posted I thought I could do it also!
As for me, I dont like outdoor activities and I really like to be inside.

Is there anyone else from the united Kingdom?

Lets try to make everyone from the united Kingdom post in this topic!

Maria!

3 replies since 20/6/2008, 11:05   400 views