«Twilight Italian Forum & GDR» ~ The Host - L'Ospite ~ since 26/12/2007

News & Foto del film!, immagini e gossip dal set

« Older   Newer »
~D a n y
view post Posted on 18/2/2008, 16:57

Ebbene si! In questi giorni stanno allestendo il tutto per registrare il Nostro film *_*

Ecco le prime foto!

fonte

e un commento di una ragazza che è stata sul set:
"The last picture is the inside of the warehouse where all the sets are being built. TS and I went inside on Thur but weren't able to get pictures. The ballet studio is in there to the far right (can't see it here). It's all I could get today since eveything is locked up for the weekend. That large branch in the middle of the floor really made me wonder. Could it be the branch Edward breaks in the meadow? It wasn't there on Thursday. It is right in the middle of the main entrance, so it must be there for a reason.
The cars are parked right on the left side of the warehouse the sets are inside of.
The silver car is some kind of Subaru nothing spectaular. Maybe Jessica's car? I did not see the Volvo, much to my disapointment! Nor did I see Bella's truck.
But if you notice the two blue cars parked next to the Carlise's Mercedes are two police-type cars. They have to be Charlie's cruiser(s). The the taxi for the AZ scene. The red car I'm assuming is Rosalie's but it's a Mercedes so I could be wrong."

e un'altra:
Hey Everyone!

I thought I would give a brief summary of my experience today at the open casting call for extras in Portland. I just got home from the one and a half hour drive, but it was so worth it:) So, this morning, I got to the casting office at 12:45, and there was already an INSANE line of people--I'm talking about hundreds spanning an entire city block. I was like "oh crap," but totally resolute to wait it out. After about an hour, I finally got my number, 515, and was herded into a huge warehouse where all the other crazy Twilight people were gathered. To make this short, I ended up waiting in there for about 4 hours, while groups of twenty people were called in at a time. Finally it was my turn and my group was taken to the main office where we filled out a short online form and had our pictures taken. They also wanted to take a picture of my car, so it might show up in the film too! Now to the good stuff. The casting directors were totally willing to answer all our questions, so here's the limited information I now know:

Filming starts on February 27th or 28th
They're going to cast hundreds, if not a thousand, extras
You can still sign up to be an extra on their website
Filming will take 7 weeks
The PROM SCENE will be in the movie (yay!) because the casting dude said they needed people with nice cars for that scene
They were looking for peole who knew how to play baseball

Well, that's all I can think of at the moment. I know it's not anything earth-shattering, but I had to share my experience since it took up the whole freaking day:)! Now I just have to wait and hope that they call me to be an extra; I have no idea what my chances are, but I will FREAK OUT if I'm hired!!!

fonte

--
Le macchineeeeeee! *__* la rossa di Rosalie e le super potenti di Ed e famiglia :wub:
voglio il pick-up :lmao:

e poi... -_-
fonte
CITAZIONE
Twilight no more!

Here at HCF, rumors are stopped as soon as they are started and we have another rumor to squelch! Many Henry fans will be happy or sad to hear that Henry Cavill will not be in the movie Twilight. Message boards have lit a glow with hopes and dreams of Henry being Edward or Carlisle Cullen in Summit-Entertainment's newest production Twilight. Henry's talent agency has confirmed that Henry was offered the script but turned it down; he did not audition for any role in the film.

In other news, Henry has now hired a publicist and is working with famed public relations firm PMK/HBH. There are hoping to have him on tour with Tudors season 2 in March, but all plans are up in the air at the moment. If Henry comes to the premiere of The Tudors, it will be in New York on March 16. More details to come!

Source: William Morris Agency, Los Angeles

fonte

CITAZIONE
Henry Cavill Declines Role in Twilight
According to www.henrycavillfan.com, Henry Cavill was offered the role of
Carlisle in the Twilight movie, but he declined. He did not audition for any other part.
Henry Cavill was the perfect Edward Cullen for many Twilight fans, including
Stephenie Meyer herself. We're sorry to tell you that he will not be in the Twilight movie.

fonte

-
:o: proprio ora che stavo apprezzando questo ragazzo come Edward immaginario -_-

rifiuta la parte..come Charlie Hunnam..che gente..Carlisle è un personaggio fantastico :cry:

Very&Wibi~
view post Posted on 18/2/2008, 18:15

uuuuuuuuu *___*
la macchina di rose *__*
il pick up... ma non era rosso :P ?
iii non vedo l'ora di avere altre fotine :P

Iris93
view post Posted on 18/2/2008, 18:16

Che bello...

simona87
view post Posted on 18/2/2008, 21:23

CITAZIONE (Very&Wibi~ @ 18/2/2008, 18:15)
il pick up... ma non era rosso :P ?

si ma a quanto pare si stanno prendendo molte libertà in questo film... :lmao: :lmao: che belle le macchine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

step86
view post Posted on 19/2/2008, 10:39

ma quello non penso sia il pick up, è un wrangler :ihih:

Astryal
view post Posted on 19/2/2008, 17:00

chi parte con me per andare sul set? *__*

step86
view post Posted on 19/2/2008, 17:30

a picchiare i sceneggiatori?:o:

Astryal
view post Posted on 19/2/2008, 17:57

anche :ihih:

Very&Wibi~
view post Posted on 19/2/2008, 18:23

CITAZIONE (step86 @ 19/2/2008, 17:30)
a picchiare i sceneggiatori?:o:

ioooooooooooooooooooooooo -_-

simona87
view post Posted on 20/2/2008, 14:59

io pure.....

Astryal
view post Posted on 20/2/2008, 15:30

ste prepara il bus :smoke:

~D a n y
view post Posted on 21/2/2008, 15:18

Raga :ph34r: foto dal seeeeeet :woot: *__*

-
So anyways... Lynds and I decided to take a little drive over to where her and TwilightSiren went the other day.

As we are walking up to the building... I spot in the distance Copper colored hair!!!!
So we keep walking up to the building and Im like OME!! Lynds lynds - thats Robert!! OOHH and Cam too!!

I walked up and asked if it was ok to approach them. They said sure, kinda looking like ? who the heck are you?

I said Im a huge ( big understatement of course ) fan and that I help run Twilightmoms.com and could I bug you for a quick picture or two?

Robert gets all super cute and shy and says ohhh I don't know. ( obviously we are catching him completely off guard and he's just rehearsing and all )

I was swooning from his smoking hottness. It just oozes from him!! oh and to hear him speak!! oh oh oh! The british accent! He has Edwards velvet voice naturally!! He ran his fingers thru his gorgeous copper colored hair! I loved it!! Even messy, It looked amazing! ( Like he just ran thru the forest whilst carrying me on his back or something hehehe )
And he was soo soo sweet. He was just the nicest sweetest guy!! So nice to me and lynds even tho we were trying so hard to pretend we are just normal people. Of course I was gushing a bit about how much we love and appreciate them!! ladies! We are so lucky to have Robert as our Edward.

So then Cam ( who was pretending like we shouldn't know who he is ) but we were like, uh your James right? So anyways, Cam comes over and takes a picture of Me, Lynds and Robert.

Then I take a picture with Cam and Lynds takes a picture with Cam...

of course I have to thank ~Kirsten~ For the suggestion to bring with an I love twilightmoms sign. I made it 5 minutes before I left today....
So that is in the pictures with us hehehe!!

Then they signed it for us!!!

Oh Cam was such a cool guy ( so dang cute! ) and super super nice to us pyscho stalkers I believe he even called us that when we first walked up and started talking to them.

So we hung out a bit... and up walks Peter Facinelli. So of course I ask him if we can bug him for a sec....

He was Oh my goodness so awesome!!!!!!
Swoon swoon swoon swoon! I have loved him forever ( first in the movie Can't hardly wait!)
HE said he has checked out our site!!!!! SO cool!!!!!
He asked if I had kids, and then He said how he does ( duh he's married to Jennie Garth and they do ... ) So I said well, then you can join as a twilight dad!!

We took our pics with him and he signed my sign - to my favorite twilightmom!!

So I have To Rhonda and Lynds, Robert

thanks for the support , Cam

To my favorite Twilight mom <3 Peter Facinelli

They said they met Stephenie for dinner out there a few days ago and just gushed about how super nice she is! ( I was thinking I know I know!! )

Then as we were walking away....

WE saw this truck pull up....

We asked the guys stuff about the film and all. . . but we seemed to know more then they do!!

Thank you Robert, Cam and Peter. Taking the time to talk to us and let us take pictures!! Amazing! So so cool of you.
girls!! Give these guys props for them to be so nice to us!

I have cooties from Edward, Carlisle and James!!!!!

I made a slip when I called Twilightsiren cuz I was so excited and said I need a second to decompose here!! I meant decompress!! BUT I think Decompose works just as well cuz I totally died today!!!!

I love my twilightmoms!!!!

Pictures are allowed to be shared with other sites on the internet so long as my property of Rhonda stays on them and that I am given aknowledgement for them.

~ [email protected]

fonte news

fonte resoconto

Solo una cosa: Cam è bellissimoooooo :sbav: :wub: ma perchè James muore subitooooo? :cry: è troppo figo!! cosi tenerone con quel cappello :rolleyes:

Anche Peter-Carlisle è discreto :mmm: è piu spontaneo e ha il fascino del dottore-vampiro padre di famiglia *__* XD mi piace!

Ma il pezzo forte è lui...Goku 4 livello..ehm..Robert :lmao:
ma Edward ha i capelli cosi?? :lmao: sparati??
pare drogato in quella foto ;_; è brutto a dirlo ma sta mezzo fatto XD
però le ragazze li dicono che è bello,che ha la voce alla Ed.. :mmm:

Secondo me sono stana io..

ah ..il pick-up!! :rolleyes:

Astryal
view post Posted on 21/2/2008, 17:36

ahuhahuauhahua :lmao: ma si è appena svegliato? :lmao: anche se credo sia diventato più bello :ph34r:
cam beh che dire :wub:
cerlisle lì sta meglio :mmm: nelle prime foto del cast faceva paura :p34r:

Very&Wibi~
view post Posted on 21/2/2008, 17:40

cam *_____________________________________* oddio quant'è bello *ç*
Robert :lmao: :lmao: non mi trattengo... :lmao: c'è ma se poteva almeno fare la barba no??? :lmao:
peter niente male... pensavo peggio :P

Pick up *_____* :wub:

675 replies since 18/2/2008, 16:57   7928 views