«Twilight Italian Forum & GDR» ~ The Host - L'Ospite ~ since 26/12/2007

Casting per i Volturi

« Older   Newer »
Astryal
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 14:12

anche io i 3 Volturi per eccellenza li immaginavo vecchiotti, ma non sono descritti così :XD:

-------

Ben Barnes, noto per aver recitato il ruolo di Caspian in Le Cronache di Narnia e il Principe Caspian, ha detto di essere molto interessato al ruolo di Aro.

zimona
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 15:46

Eh beh :shifty:

view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 17:55

photo Daphne_zpszdbhuk7n.gif

Group:
utente
From my barren and withered hell that somebody calls life

:shifty:

zimona
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 19:29

Il fatto è che non me li immaginavo belli :mmm: però non mi lamento se li scelgon pure buoni :lmao:

Astryal
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 20:09

il vampiro è per "natura" bono :XD:

zimona
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 21:09

Beh non saprei.. dei tipi, magnetici, ma manco in Twilight son tutti tutti belli belli secondo me :XD:

neika89
view post Posted on 15/1/2009, 00:56

x me l'unika attrice ke non vedevo nella parte era nikki
io rosalie me la immaginavo bionda naturale una bellissima bionda,non ke nikki nn lo sia ma....
Però aro non me immagino certo cosi...cosi....be cosi! :sbavo:
i vampiri sn tt giovani e belli ma io Aro e Caius me li immagino vekki... :blink:

io per jane vedo bene dakota [IMG][img=http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/8683/151053fanninglzm4.th.jpg][/IMG]

Lexie Grey;
view post Posted on 22/1/2009, 13:28

Dakota Fanning as Jane?

New Moon Casting Scoop! Dakota Fanning as Jane?
by Marc Malkin

Dakota Fanning...with fangs?

It's possible. I can exclusively report that the 14-year-old child star—she turns 15 on Feb. 23—is in talks to play Jane opposite Robert Pattinson & Co. in New Moon, the upcoming sequel to box office megahit Twilight.

“There were no auditions,” a source reveals. “They just offered it to her outright, and now they’re in negotiations. They’ve been going back and forth.”

Jane is a member of Italy’s Volturi, the most deadly group of bloodsucking killers in author Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling series.

In the casting notice we got our hands on earlier this month, Jane is described as a petite blonde with a “Botticelli angel-like face…[and] crimson irises.” While fellow Volturi guards Demetri & Felix “are three times the size of her, they are terrified of her,” the casting notice reads.

Coincidentally (or maybe not), an online petition started by a Twilight fan already asks the studio, Summit Entertainment, to cast Fanning because she would be “perfect” for the role.

Early last month, Entertainment Weekly suggested Pushing Daisies star and Broadway diva Kristin Chenoweth. “Her voice is certainly high enough, and at 4'11'', she's also short enough,” writer Amy Wilkinson proposed.

Director Chris Weitz is expected to start shooting New Moon in March in the U.S. and Italy. If all goes as planned, the movie will hit theaters on Nov. 20.

FONTE

view post Posted on 22/1/2009, 19:31

photo Daphne_zpszdbhuk7n.gif

Group:
utente
From my barren and withered hell that somebody calls life

CITAZIONE (neika89 @ 15/1/2009, 00:56)
io per jane vedo bene dakota...

Manco a dirlo Neika!:XD:

Cmq ce la vedo!Lei mi piace, è molto brava!

Criminal-Online
view post Posted on 24/1/2009, 22:15

Non male, non male...
Ci sta bene come Jane!

zimona
view post Posted on 26/1/2009, 09:23

CITAZIONE
Here's an interesting development in the Twilight sequel New Moon: Dakota Fanning has been in talks with the film's director Chris Weitz to play Jane, a member of the Volturi. Apparently fans of the series like the idea so much that an online petition has been created in order to show support over this casting possibility.

Fanning, a 14 year-old actress who has been in movies like I Am Sam and most recently Push, seems ready and willing to take on the role. "It would be a really fantastic experience I'm sure," she told Hitflix.com during promotions for her latest film. I wonder if she is referring to working alongside Rob Pattinson or being in what will surely be a hit film.

Other casting rumors are swirling about who should play Jane's twin brother, Alec. People magazine is currently conducting a poll about which actor should play Alec. The top four contendors of the poll are Tom Felton of Draco Malfoy fame in the Harry Potter movie franchise, Lucas Grabeel from High School Musical, Gaspard Ulliel of Hannibal Rising (yikes!), and Freddie Highmore of Willy Wonka.

As a fan of the books and movie (ok, call me a Twilight Mom - I don't care!), I like the idea of Fanning playing Jane. She definitely encompasses the characteristics of Jane: blond, young, sweet-looking. As for Alec, I'm not so sure. While I know that Draco Malfoy, sorry, Tom Felton, could play the role with ease, I would just see Draco onscreen. As for the other three, eh. We'll see what happens!

New Moon begins filming in March and will be released in November.

(Fonte)

~ Red.Shadow
view post Posted on 26/1/2009, 23:40

oddio è proprio dakota che mi sono immaginata *O* sisisi mi piace u_u

neika89
view post Posted on 27/1/2009, 13:58

hehe ci ho azzeccato!!!!:D
e alec??

zimona
view post Posted on 27/1/2009, 19:12

da 3 post sopra :P

CITAZIONE
Other casting rumors are swirling about who should play Jane's twin brother, Alec. People magazine is currently conducting a poll about which actor should play Alec. The top four contendors of the poll are Tom Felton of Draco Malfoy fame in the Harry Potter movie franchise, Lucas Grabeel from High School Musical, Gaspard Ulliel of Hannibal Rising (yikes!), and Freddie Highmore of Willy Wonka.

41 replies since 3/12/2008, 01:21   491 views